jydracing O/B pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Wyss

Does anybody know if these pipes are still being made? I remember when Jimmy put some

up 4-sale at ebay but I can't find them now,, anybody have an idea?

JW

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know if these pipes are still being made? I remember when Jimmy put someup 4-sale at ebay but I can't find them now,, anybody have an idea?

JW

JW, He still makes the pipes. I just got one in the mail today from him actually. It looks like my original Irwin pipe. I added more about it on my tunnel build thread where you asked me about it.

Thats great! maybe he'll answer my message this time. I need to test one of those on my TT's cause I need a good

replacement for the GadjetCrafts I use to run. It don't look like I'll ever be able to get an Irwin model again, I gave

too many of those away to guys in need and it now has left me without any.

J-dub

I got my pipe from Jimmy, and compared it to an original Irwin pipe I already had. Looks to be the same to me!

It is the same pipe, he has the mold from Jim. Hey Jimmy do you talk to Jim anymore?

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine last week, as far as my memory serves they look like the same pipe as the Irwin,,, Wobin :p

I Will get a pic Up Soon I have a couple being tested now and wating on feedback. The pipes will engine spcific not one pipe for every engine. The pipes will also be muffled. I am working on a lot of things now Hulls, pipes. parts.and a website please be patient Thanks Jimmy

Gadjet & a modified jydracing pipe,, now you see it, now you don't. They are very similar in design, yeah?

Gadjet & a modified jydracing pipe,, now you see it, now you don't. They are very similar in design, yeah?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,, by god your right.... jimmy's pipe could be the answer to the missing gadjets ehh??? i see you added the longer stinger to build heat in the engine.... what i.d is that tubing?????

alden

To be honest the gadjet pipe was a copy of the stamped pipe. The problem is that the gadjet pipe does not have enough volume in it and is very touchy and the stamped pipe is a little more forgiving. See Ya Jimmy

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,,,, by god your right.... jimmy's pipe could be the answer to the missing gadjets ehh??? i see you added the longer stinger to build heat in the engine.... what i.d is that tubing?????

alden
ID is right around .290",, the Gadjet comes with a .300" opening. I always said the Gadjet looked like a "carbon copy"

of the stamped unit but a guy (mate) "in the know" says that wasn't intentional. Great minds think alike I guess,,

Latest posts

Back