Just Starting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seeker

I would like some help out there I'm wanting to get into RC Gas Boating and am lost at how to start out I would apreciate your input in this.

Thanks Ed

Ed.

What do you plan to do race or just run for fun? Makes a lot of differance in what to start with. There is monos, sport hydro, rigger, and cat for hulls. Several different motors for each.

Randy

Randy

I would like to race mono the bigger ones right know I'm working on gathering facts and how to's I live in the Quad cities so this year's season is about over my plans are to start building this winter and be ready next summer I hope

So any imformation is very helpful

Thanks Ed

You may want to take a look around in your area to see what's being run so that you will have competition. I know that the "B" or .21 classes are really popular in District 4, while gas is not. Winter is building time here also but it drives you nuts having a new boat and a solid pond. You've come to a good site for help and got lucky living in an area with some of the best boaters in the country, if you can win or place at a D-4 race, you've done something.

Ed

Like Ron said there isn't to many gas boaters in Dist.4 some in So. IL. As for gas mono they are a bunch of good ones out there. M&D or Mid West engines all are good racing engines. I don't run mono class so I don't know much about them. They are some boaters on here that can steer you in the right direction.

Randy

Latest posts

Back