June 5, 2011 WCRA Race #3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder , if you missed a chance to drive from the tallest drivers stand in Florida come on out for great day at our new pond. Your driving will improve with the view.

visit our club web page----http://tampa-model-boat-club.com/
Come on guys lets get them signed up. Lets keep WCRA Series Strong... Come and enjoy our pond for an easy one day race!

WCRA June 5th Race doesn't look very good with entries. There are only 5 people entered with 9 boats.

I just sent out another invite for the race. You need to enter NOW if you want to race.

We will make a decision soon on whether to hold the race....

Could low entries be caused by high entry fees? Plus S.P. isn't very centrally located. Just my thoughts.

Could low entries be caused by high entry fees? Plus S.P. isn't very centrally located. Just my thoughts.

Centrally located to what? This is where a majority of our of the Tampa Bay Model Boat Club membership lives, I am confused.

It is a WEST COAST RACING ASSOCIATION Series race :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I can make the race but I'm sure if some of the club members start to sign up the masses will follow.

Centrally located to what? This is where a majority of our of the Tampa Bay Model Boat Club membership lives, I am confused.

Don't you have people coming from the central Fl. area? Brandon, Lakld. maybe Orlando?

Don't you have people coming from the central Fl. area? Brandon, Lakld. maybe Orlando?

Right now, 9 people are signed up. Hard to answer that question.....

Brandon is local and yes they are a club that participates in the WCRA one day series so they usually represent well at these races.

I know I can't make it ..i still haven't recovered from the last race !! No canopies etc . lots going on around the house and out on the water (real boats ) Probably won't make Melbourne either . :angry:

I know I can't make it ..i still haven't recovered from the last race !! No canopies etc . lots going on around the house and out on the water (real boats ) Probably won't make Melbourne either . :angry:
WOW, that's 9 boats that won't be there.... B)

It was only 8 but never again ..just trying to support 20 , 40 , 60 , X , Twin Hydro classes . Gets hectic and expensive !! :)

Mr. Davis,

I don't see your "L.A." entered in any races! , :D

Signed,

L.A. Mike

It was only 8 but never again ..just trying to support 20 , 40 , 60 , X , Twin Hydro classes . Gets hectic and expensive !! :)
Tom, sign up just grab 2 of your easy carefree boats throw them in your van and come have some fun with us for a few hours. :D

the English family wont be able to make Melborne race either..will be on vacation..it will be the first race we have missed this year..But for sure wont miss any more!! We will be ready to race in July!!

I as well will miss this one and Melbourne,but I will be attherest of the races this year with 60 Hydro, 60 mono,and 40 Hydro.

If you want to enter either Open Mono or Open Cat, please just enter the GS1 category. We will run Open Mono with any mono that you want and Open Cat with any Cat that you want to run.

I don't want to have Bill Britton have to make this change manually. I will have this fixed on my template for the next WCRA race.

WE HAVE ENOUGH ENTRIES, SO WE WILL BE HOLDING THIS RACE SUNDAY. ONLY CLASSES WITH AT LEAST 3 BOATS WILL BE RUN.

Sorry for the confusion......

Back