Johnny Ber Memorial Top Gun Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddalme

Sept. 9 & 10- New Iberia, La.-all IMPBA classes-$25.00 first boat $10 all others- email entry to [email protected] or call Doug @ 337-280-3086-Lot's of fun-Jambalya served to all on Saturday after Races-Saturdays supper donated by RCBods.com.-Boat raffle for a "Hot Tub" Crackerbox painted iup in Johnny Ber's racing colors, donated by Ivan's Boat Works-Pond sight and weather looks perfect-come have so fun

Doug

doug, put a picture of the J-B CRACKERBOX and offer to sell some ticket here for the raffle in remembance of johnny.

Jeff

I don't know how to do it-It is posted on the "Boat Dock" in the racing section. I wish I knew more about these computers-I'll ask my friend to post it for me

Doug

Jeff

I don't know how to do it-It is posted on the "Boat Dock" in the racing section. I wish I knew more about these computers-I'll ask my friend to post it for me-you going to make it?-you need to limber up you trigger finger

Doug

Jeff

I don't know how to do it-It is posted on the "Boat Dock" in the racing section. I wish I knew more about these computers-I'll ask my friend to post it for me

Doug

Jeff

I don't know how to do it-It is posted on the "Boat Dock" in the racing section. I wish I knew more about these computers-I'll ask my friend to post it for me-you going to make it?-you need to limber up you trigger finger

Doug
Johnny Ber Memorial Top Gun Race

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivan Bourdier had built a "Hot Tub" crackerbox to let Johnny Ber test and has decided since Johnny is no longer with us, to donate the "Cracker" to the AMPBA to raffle for a "Memorial Trophy". This boat has several mods that Johnny wanted to try. I had painted it in Johnny's racing colors and installed the skeg and stuffing tube. It is named after his dad's boat #57-the "HAY POP". Thanks go out to Ivan for remembering Johnny. You can purchase tickets for $5 by mail to me at 105 Shadyside Street Laf. , La. 70506 or purchase them at the Sept 9th race. You do not have to be present to win.

Back