"Johnny Ber Memorial Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddalme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 19-20 is the right date for the "Johnny Ber Memorial Top Gun" race, hosted by the AMPBA of New Iberia, La. It is listed in the IMPBA schedule on the 12/13. Wrong!! :eek: CD is Doug Dalme and Harold Broussard. All IMPBA classes offered. Boat engines must not be louder than the monkeys. If running in a "Stock" class; canisters and/or pipes allowed. $25 first boat, $10 for each additional-Come see us, we'll pass a good time. "THE MONKEYS AWAIT YOU" :D :D Contact Doug Dalme by email [email protected]

P.S. The wrong date was our fault-didn't realize that we sent in a date the same as MOTHER'S DAY-good grief

Last edited by a moderator:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 19-20 is the right date for the "Johnny Ber Memorial Top Gun" race, hosted by the AMPBA of New Iberia, La. It is listed in the IMPBA schedule on the 12/13. Wrong!! :eek: CD is Doug Dalme and Harold Broussard. All IMPBA classes offered. Boat engines must not be louder than the monkeys. If running in a "Stock" class; canisters and/or pipes allowed. $25 first boat, $10 for each additional-Come see us, we'll pass a good time. "THE MONKEYS AWAIT YOU" :D :D Contact Doug Dalme by email [email protected]

P.S. The wrong date was our fault-didn't realize that we sent in a date the same as MOTHER'S DAY-good grief

:rolleyes: Hey guys-looking for some nitro racers-20 mono, 40 hydro-trying to fill the classes

Doug

Spoke to "Twisted Liquid Racing" today and YES, we are going to run the RTR class at our race-Didn't even realize that the class is now a legal IMPBA class-So all you RTR guys that are looking for a place to race, New Iberia, La will welcome you with open arms-Come on down and have some fun-great people, food and racing-"The Monkeys await you"

to enter call 337-280-3086 or email [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for giving us RTR guys the oppertunity to race. We should be able to fill both stock and modified classes. I can't wait I am pumped. This will be my first race. :blink:

I hope we can show everyone in Louisiana, that these RTRs are no toys. It is great that you are the first to do this in Louisiana. It will be great.

Time is running out.

Everyone that is planning to attend this race needs to send this information in by 9pm on Wednesday the 16th. If not you will not be allowed to race. If you have multipple entries. Duplicate the list.

Email it to [email protected]

Name:

Address:

Phone No.:

Email Address:

IMPBA No:

Class Entry:

Frequency:

Alternate Frequency:

I am pushing for BIG RTR Classes so bring your Proboat and Miss Vegas hydros.

Latest posts

Back