jim's rc boat dock

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, fine and dandy if you don't want to join Facebook as nobody is shoving it down your throat! I'm just letting people know of an option. Tony, I'm on Linked In and would love to Link Out but there's no exit door that I can find. Linked In isn't Facebook. I hate Twitter with a passion. I'm sick of seeing all of that Hashtag crap. I signed up long enough to see what was so special about it. If you like it, good for you.

Thanks Tony. The only reason why I went in there in the first place was because there was a rumor going around at work that the corporation was looking for a new plant manager and went in there to find the job posting. Unfortunately I had to get an account to find out. Yes, they were as the guy in charge right now was also running our Battle Creek operation and one in California so he needed some help.

Now that I'm retired I'm not looking for a job.

No updates to Jim Boat Dock, I thought by now the site would have been back up. There must be some serious problems, or Jim may have decided just to

move on to bigger and better things, As there was a lot of different opinions on what was the right and wrong thing to do.

They forgot this is to be FUN;

Randy

Model Gas Boats has had a lot of action since Jim's went down but now there's a (sort of) replacement for Jim's, www.thercboatdock.com . Like any new forum site, they're growing by the day.

It's just hard ot start from anew as we lost a lot of info and history in there. I'm not holding my breath waiting for its return.

I was just on Jim's a bit ago!! No problem but when they came back up I had to be honest and reveal myself so you know who is telling you if you are a Dummy or not!!!!

Later!!

Pat

i have tried to log in so many times..but still keep gettin the 404 message..had an email to say my account was all ok but still cant get in....

Latest posts

Back