Jerry Dunlap Happy Birthday

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Bday Dunny, May the great coke machine of life, have the flashing "exact change" light on for you always :)

JD in 1968 and JD a couple of weeks ago.
Holly Schidt Jerry I was not even born when that picture was snapped and I am 40 now. :D

Happy Birthday buddy and thanks for your great WOF tunnel designs. Any idea when you are going to design a Gas version? Hint Hint Hint!

Happy birthday Uncle Jerry, What can I say You look as good as you did 30yrs ago! Not sure if thats good or bad. Happy Days. Greg

happy B-D, jerry !! hope you have a happy, healthy & safe year. 68, heck, i thought i was gettin' old :p .....just hope i can still enjoy my boats as much as you do yours, when i reach 68. see ya in c-town.

Hopefully, I can figure out how to post a couple of photos. Before outboards, I designed and built a lot of ski boats.

JD in 1968 and JD a couple of weeks ago.
He thats coool way back then in 68.........

Never too old to post pictures.... <_< great that you let us in on that...

45 years of boating...Wow.

Ronald

Jerry,

I hope you are enjoying it to the MAX.

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund
Happy B-Day Jerry, i feel hounored to share the same birth date. I hope that i hang around as long as you have and still have the skill level as you racing.

Enjoy your day

Terry

Bermuda

Latest posts

Back