JD NEEDS HELP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry, I have some drive ramps to lift it. You can just let it sit for a while without any worry of falling off a jack.

Looks like the results of 6 fast hydros at the start of a race exiting buoys 1,2 3!!!!!!!! Took one of my son Mikes hydros home from a race that looked just like your picture. Looks like a really nice car. Hope you can get it repaired properly. JB

Picked up the A 4 from the repair shop yesterday afternoon. They were able to apply the external patch, drive around a little bit, and check for a leak. They kept it over night and the patch was working. I drove it home, washed it, let it sit for 4 hours, checked the area, no transmission oil.
JD

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll if you would not have come home drunk from all that PBR you would not have run over "that rock" ya right..... the neighbors cat...

JUST KIDDING.... glad you got it fixed..

Grim

wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll if you would not have come home drunk from all that PBR you would not have run over "that rock" ya right..... the neighbors cat...

JUST KIDDING.... glad you got it fixed..

Grim
The sad thing is I saw the dang rock before I decided to try rock climbing with a low undercarriage vehicle. Not advisable.
JD

LOL.. I get it..... just ask the neighbors... there poor old dog rover.... he got ran over by the mo.................

Never mind...

Grim

Jerry, if their patch does not work.....Clean the crack and area then put a glob of JB weld on the crack then take a piece of leather, place it over the JB and the crack then take a small hammer and drive the JB into it by hitting the leather to help push the JB inside and thru the crack. Then peen the the metal around the crack until it overlaps and closes the crack. This procedure will also work even when there is moderate pressure behind the crack.
Been there and done that.

Back