jaguar

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobFerguson

:rolleyes: does anyboby have any set-up sheets for the jag or jag 2 any info would be helpfull . thank you Bob. any pics would be nice also........................................................................

:rolleyes: does anyboby have any set-up sheets for the jag or jag 2 any info would be helpfull . thank you Bob. any pics would be nice also........................................................................
Try Bob Finn on here he owns the templates someone on Ohio is building them. Im sure setup sheets are in there somewhere

i have the complete instructions for the 67-80 boat if that helps.
carl
carl can you send me copys please . if you send them mail 400 elm street hicksville ohio 43526 .....................................................................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS thank you carl

I've got a couple, 60/80 single and twin, single 90, maybe 45 and 20 too, I'll send you what I have.

do you have a fax, I could send them that way.

mike b

I've got a couple, 60/80 single and twin, single 90, maybe 45 and 20 too, I'll send you what I have.do you have a fax, I could send them that way.

mike b
yes mike 419-542-2004 thats nice thank you very much the #is at the shop i work at just put att,bob. Bob Ferguson

Back