Jaguar and Jag II

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Finn

For any of you that may have a Jag or Jag II hydro that was built by Tidewater, I now have the templates, fixtures, and jigs to build the boats. If you need sponsons or parts, contact me and I will try to help you out. I also have the templates for some of the old Eagles. [email protected]

For any of you that may have a Jag or Jag II hydro that was built by Tidewater, I now have the templates, fixtures, and jigs to build the boats. If you need sponsons or parts, contact me and I will try to help you out. I also have the templates for some of the old Eagles. [email protected]
Bob

I have the patterns for the fuel tanks for these boats, If anyone needs any fuel tanks.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Bob

I have the patterns for the fuel tanks for these boats, If anyone needs any fuel tanks.

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U
I also plan on having the cowls that Tidewater made for the Eagles and Jags. They also fit most of the Cajun Bullet hulls. I have about 25 in stock now.

Back