Jag 2 Setup

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Hobby

I am trying to setup a .45 jag 2. Running a CMB .45 cam motor. looking for a setup sheet or at least an idea of where to start. never run a hydro before.

thanks

Ryan

I am trying to setup a .45 jag 2. Running a CMB .45 cam motor. looking for a setup sheet or at least an idea of where to start. never run a hydro before.
thanks

Ryan
Ryan

Get a hold of Bob Fergison on here as bobthebuilder, as he has taken over Jag boats, and has all the goodies for set ups

Walt Barney

Tanks 2 U

Bob builds the Jag "3"... the 2 was before his involvement, so I'm not sure he'd be much help (doesnt hurt to ask though). If memory serves me right, Bob mentioned the Jag's were an Andy Brown originated design and the Jag 2 was done by Tidewater as a variant of what Andy had wanted made. So it may be best to contact Andy on set up help. May Bob will chime in on this....

Bob builds the Jag "3"... the 2 was before his involvement, so I'm not sure he'd be much help (doesnt hurt to ask though). If memory serves me right, Bob mentioned the Jag's were an Andy Brown originated design and the Jag 2 was done by Tidewater as a variant of what Andy had wanted made. So it may be best to contact Andy on set up help. May Bob will chime in on this....
Ryan Just throw it in with the wide sponsons first. Bob has my best prop but i have a 1457 or 2 call me when you go to the lake..........

Ryan Just throw it in with the wide sponsons first. Bob has my best prop but i have a 1457 or 2 call me when you go to the lake..........
Ryan,
I would love to help but Trying to get the old set-up sheets rounded up was not good i have some but not for this hull. I even went to the main man at tidewater theres nothing.There was some things that i could not get a hold of. for what reason dont know never could figure out what happen to all the paper work . If you get on jims rc boat dock and ask ill bet one of the guys in texas will have somthing for you. Andy wont have the jag 2 info if it was the jag 1 then you had a good chance.If anyone can help this guy or know were he can get this info i would also like a copy so this dont happen to people like ryan ill check with Ty Faust and see what he can do for you ryan. Im really sorry that its been a pain or has to be like this.......................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS

Check with Dale and Daniel Richard in Houston. They have a few of the jag2's that run really well.

-Buck-

Back