• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jae rigger brand new

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I checked the post was this morning the first I'll take it was the person who bought it.. sorry

That person was me you are supposed to respond to my offer and then I have the right to contour offer you bluntly ignored me that’s not how it works on here I have contacted don ferreted about this matter it’s not right how you are handling it

It don’t say first will take it it says 400 obo I offered you something you are supposed to respond to me and until you do the other members responses mean nothing till you answer me and when come to an agreement to do it or not them you can move on to the next member in line thanks

Ok everyone relax. Yes John initially offered a trade however the original post said $400 obo, that's a monetary best offer, not a trade. Since there was no indication of trades being considered technically David Swisher was first to make a monetary offer. As I have said before to other issues similar to this, if people want to make offers or even trades it is highly recommended to say something like "I would like first shot at this, would you consider a trade for, or an offer of" etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back