• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jae Gas Rigger... Cheap Cleaning Garage

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim kazarian

Selling a gas jae rigger..hull/hardware... needs work.Just taking up space. Too many boats!! It could use a full sanding and re-coat. Piece of Allen wrench broke off in one of the boom collars. Easy fix. I figure the hardware is worth $40-50.. so, $50 plus actual shipping, and it's yours. Should be good for someone trying to get into gas riggers.. look at my gallery for pics of it when I was running this boat.

IMAG0624.jpg

Thanks mark.. I sent you a pm with grand total.. if you wait, I might be able to do better if I take it to us post office..I can find out tomorrow morning if you hold off on payment.

Hey mark. It's yours if you want it... I'm working crazy hrs.. if you can wait, we can complete the deal this weekend... I just can't get to FedEx or post office after work... I'm sure we can get shipping cost way down, just don't have time until Saturday.. it's not going anywhere.

Back