• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JAE electric 4s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Finch

Supporting Member
I have a JAE 4s electric boat that I picked up from Chili last year. He raced it for a while and I picked it up from him last year. I raced it but electric is not my thing. This tub was special made a little wider from what I remember. It has a 2340 kv NEU motor that is a step faster than the standard 2200 kv mtr some of us have been running. it comes ready to run less the receiver and receiver battery. It has a 4s 6600 battery and I believe it is a swordfish controller. The boat has an h7 prop and is very fast. jae bottom.jpgjae inside.jpgjae.jpg

$350.00 shipped in USA paypal.

Been kicking myself for not getting this boat!! Anyone else have something like this for sale? Ryon

Nice snag! Yup!...fast P Rigger! CHILLI POWER!!

BTW...IF that is the same Thunder Power pack that Chilli originally used...it may look like an 8S pack but is NOT...It charges as a 4S pack!!! Just wanted to let you know Bill...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back