JAE A Hydro sets new speed record in Huntsville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Traufler

Supporting Member
David Hall has the fastest A Hydro! Yes it is amazing that a little .12 motor/boat can exceed 80 MPH but I saw i with my own eyes. Here is a video of a 80+ pass (NOT the record pass but one just after the record was set) . David used a special lite version of the proven JAE hull with a NR 12 motor. Ready to run this boat tips the scale at just under 2 lbs! Good job David!

So you think you have a fast boat? Well Huntsville has another record trails on 27-28 Nov 2010 so come on down and prove it! :)

Huntsville Record Trials

Last edited by a moderator:
David Hall has the fastest A Hydro! Yes it is amazing that a little .12 motor/boat can exceed 80 MPH but I saw i with my own eyes. Here is a video of a 80+ pass (NOT the record pass but one just after the record was set) . David used a special lite version of the proven JAE hull with a NR 12 motor. Ready to run this boat tips the scale at just under 2 lbs! Good job David!

Congrats. to David Hall

And thanks, Paul for the post

Paul,Here are the official stats......

David Hall A Hydro SAW 2.794sec, 80.529mph (fastest pass 2.765sec, 81.374mph)

David Hall N Hydro OVAL 26.901sec, 44.608mph

Last edited by a moderator:
David, you were supposed to wait until we released the JAE 12G3SL (Super Light).

Oh well, the cat is out of the bag... :rolleyes:

Congratulations from all of us here!

Good job!

Joe

Hey Rod here is some interesting reading on the record trials!

Huntsville Record Trials

Paul

Latest posts

Back