JAE 45 files

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony_marquart

DOes anyone know how I can get the JAE45 PDFs into a DXF or similar format.

Got it please delete post

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks
Here you go Anthony: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Graphics_Editors/PDF_to_DXF_Converter.html

Are you trying to Edit the plans/Print them? My son Lance is going to take his JAE 45 plans down to his friend and have them blown-up and printed on a Plotter/Graphics printer. I guess, that's all he has to do is just plug-in the actual length of the Hull and the printer does the rest..

I take the plans, go to a dxf or similar, and use them as a template to design my boat around. I use ProE,. Then I lay out each part on a drawing and send it to the laser cutter. THen I build my boats.. I make mine a little different but keep the functional parts the same...

Thanks
Here you go Anthony: http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Graphics_Editors/PDF_to_DXF_Converter.html

Are you trying to Edit the plans/Print them? My son Lance is going to take his JAE 45 plans down to his friend and have them blown-up and printed on a Plotter/Graphics printer. I guess, that's all he has to do is just plug-in the actual length of the Hull and the printer does the rest..

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks

I just sent you the "original" JAE.45 drawings in AutoCad......If you want the very latest plans you will have to convert the PDF's that are out there.

The later plans contain the "G" sponsons and a tub that is easier to build.....

Thank you Mr Geraghty!

Thanks

I just sent you the "original" JAE.45 drawings in AutoCad......If you want the very latest plans you will have to convert the PDF's that are out there.

Thanks

Rod,

Are the JAE 45 AutoCAD file avilable to anyone ?

send to [email protected]

Thanks Rod,

gonna build a new boat and need a starting point for AOA..... that does seem like a high aoa for a .45 but i will go for it.

Thank You,

Paul

Hi,

I want to build a JAE 45 too (CMB RS .45). I would like to let mill some of the parts. Would anyone be kind to send the latest PDF- and CAD-Files to: [email protected]

Best regards from Germany

Alex

Back