JAe .21 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a picture of one in post # 10 of this thread...The one you will get just needs to be trimed to fit...

-Kent

David preusse's Cowls are very nice.Minimal sanding prior to paint and very easy to work with.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++ to deal with also.Good prices and fast shipping.You cannot go wrong.

I will posting my builds by the end of the week and you will see..

Terry

There is a picture of one in post # 10 of this thread...The one you will get just needs to be trimed to fit...

-Kent
yeah saw the photo in #10 wanted to see a better photo also, see how much materal there is to be trimed.

I can wait.. mine should be here today or tomorrow :unsure: :unsure:

I found that the easiest way to trim the cowl is with an X-acto knife. Just take your time and run it down the bend on the inside. It will take about 4 to 5 passes. Then just a little hand sanding and it’s a perfect fit.

Zach

I found that the easiest way to trim the cowl is with an X-acto knife. Just take your time and run it down the bend on the inside. It will take about 4 to 5 passes. Then just a little hand sanding and it’s a perfect fit.

Zach

ok going to try it now just got mine and going to order a second one for the 21 as back up! they look pretty nice on the boat!

ok didnt want to add a post but it worked like a charm!! and fits well too!!

Thanks !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back