jae 12 prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scootertrash

does anyone know what prop to use on a jae .12 rigger with a aquacraft .18 on it.where would i get it and how much would it cost ?

Thanks Darren.

Darren,

I would use the Octura 1440 with a backcut into the trailing edge and cupped to 3.00" of cup.

I have them in stock for $45.00 shipped to you.

I doubt the 215 will be enough propeller for your set up.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren,

I would use the Octura 1440 with a backcut into the trailing edge and cupped to 3.00" of cup.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund
I'm using Marks 1440 on a firefighter 18 with JAE-like rear ski. It works very well. Also, if it doesn't work for you, send it back to Mark and he'll rework the prop to your liking. So far, I'm not sending mine back.

Good luck

ROn

Not trying to hijackyour thread....this is great information as im planning on putting an Aqua .18 modded by Alden Cost in my JAE .12 and was wondering what kind of speeds you guys are getting out of your boats with that motor? Thanks, Bill

Darren,

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund
Just got my 1440 from Mark today and he does great work! If anyone out there needs a prop done and does not want to deal with back cutting and cupping their own, he is the guy to go to! :D

-Kent

John,

The 1440 = 40 x 56

The 40 x 53 has just a little less pitch, but more

cup in it stock.

We are currently trying another x-propeller, but we

have not had enough time on the water with it.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Darren,

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Hi Mark,

I too plan using an .18 in my JAE .12 but the super tigre version, it should make much more power than the OS version...... but I'm at 4200ft so I'm loosing about 20% HP from that alone (which should put it in the category of a stock Nova .12)... would you still recommend a 1440? I just received my kit today and the build starts this week, I'll be in the market for a prop or two in a couple weeks and planning on using your services.

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
I have dasboata making a prop up for me.He does very good work and is well known for his prop work in the gas boating comunity. www.dasboata.com

Back