JAE 12 Hardware

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Newland

So mines about ready for hardware and I see the Zipp strut is BO'd..... and I dont particularly like the rudder they have

whats other options do I have? I looked at some of the fast electric stuff.... and its looks nice but alittle spendy.

check with andy brown at cmdi he is making hardware for 12 size riggers.look under manufacture page u can see pics of the hardware

The hardware showed up last week but maybe Joe hasn't updated the site to show it in stock yet as he's been just a tad busy.

I've asked Andy about his hardware also but have been looking at his 15 N pipe too as another one to try. I've already gotten a Texan .12 and a few Mac pipes with various mods on them.

So mines about ready for hardware and I see the Zipp strut is BO'd..... and I dont particularly like the rudder they have

whats other options do I have? I looked at some of the fast electric stuff.... and its looks nice but alittle spendy.
The Zipp kits rudder is actually pretty nice,just need to sharpen.

Latest posts

Back