Jackson, Tn race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:p Pretty sure Dean Werges-Kenny Hildreth and Chuckies as well as Malachi are all comeing from St. Louis Thunderboater and I think Phil Thomas will be there as well ;)

:p Pretty sure Dean Werges-Kenny Hildreth and Chuckie as well as Malachi are all comeing from St. Louis Thunderboater and I think Phil Thomas will be there as well ;)

I'l try to get the Jackson guys to send them in. Race turned out real nice a little smaller than expected but 5 rounds were completed by about 12:30 Sunday. Zakers form the Chicago area came down liked the site and the way race was run and how friendly everyone got along no arguments from anyone. Race went very smoothly. The city of Jackson and the club have done a lot of work on site preprations and it shows.

It was a little smaller than expected only about 90 to 100 boats . One thing we found out was Gas prices are smaller in the south part of town they went as low as $1.69 for regular on Sunday. That was real nice to fill up prior to heading home.

Mike and Dave,

This is just what I remember

B hydro

1 st Ron Zaker Jr.

2nd Ron Zaker Sr.

3rd Allen Waddle

D Hydro

1st Harry Gerhart

E hydro

1st Joe Warren

2nd Bruce Jacobs

F Hydro

1st Joe Warren

2nd Harry Gerhart

Kids class

1st Cason Gerhart (his first 1st ever and he did it by himself)

B mono

1st Bill Mcgraw

I normally could tell you more however I was not feeling very well this weekend.

Latest posts

Back