IW Problems

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddog

I keep being sent to an error message saying that the certificated isnt registered. Any one else having problems also the screen has changed..

oh..... maybe not..... i think ips is working on it though.... thanks guys!

I love the new mobile skin! If you have an iphone or android phone like me it's cool!

I love the new mobile skin! If you have an iphone or android phone like me it's cool!
I like it too, but the "mark the thread as read" link is not there. I like to scan through the forum, and click on what I want to read, then mark the rest as read so I know what is new next time. Any way to add that link to the mobil skin?

Sean

site is surely more phone user friendly... i did notice that i typed a super long pm and when it posted,, it only posted 3/4 of what i typed... seemed fine on my puter... :)

alden

It's so sweet on my itouch ( as I can't have a camera phone at work)

On my laptop i had to login twice... Now my iphone it works right away. First time i tried my iphone and its different but it works

Ronald

I noticed that teh format of my email notifications changed. Also, hte klast post format is no longer date/time. It appears to be some sort of julian time/date.(just a long number) How can we get teh date format back?

every time I log into the site from home it takes 2 times to get in.

hhhmmmmmmmm.

Carl

search engine ...... what the ............ tried going to a member's bio and clicking on find topics or find posts and it takes you to a generic search screen that then takes you to a help screen if you try to search by author..... :unsure:

having proubles loging in and having the INTL page to come up. comes up as error. :angry: What was wrong with the last site webpage with the hydro in the left upper cornner? cant somebody make up his mind? the old saying if it not broken dont fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
we need to stay current with our forum version...... ill get the old skin back when it is ready for the new version.

im working on the problems as fast as i can.

Back