• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hey Guys,

I need to move these items out, not getting any use and i need the money for other projects :)

1. 24" Wood HS Sprint tunnel, very nicely built, painted by GTR with white 2 pac paint, includes 11oz fuel tank and throttle servo.

Includes Complete 3.5 K&B 12mm outboard (with a Gold Carby), excellent condition, about a Gallon (4L) through it...P&L are still a tight fit (ie lots of compression)

Pictures available $440aud all up

2. OS Outboard, hasnt been on the water, just started a couple of times at about 5-10secs each...i polished below the caveplate, but havnt sharpened the skeg yet. $300AUD

3. Un-cut Irwin Pipe for 3.5 with header for K&B $75aud Have Pic

4. Un-cut Rossi pipe for 3.5 with header for K&B $75aud Have Pic

5. K&B purple carby for 3.5 $30aud

All prices are minus postage, and are not firm ;)

Oh will post World Wide so if you are interested, just LMK and we can deal from there

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah i forgot to mention that i dont have PyaPal :( but there are other ways of paying for items...

you had nothing in your profile, so sorry for the mix up :p

The Carby is off to the Netherlands, and possibly the pipes also

I will pay half the shipping on items 1 & 2!

Kris

Pipes and Carby Sold

I dont really want to put this boat/motor combo on eBay...or the OS but i might have to

If you are interested at all! just let me know and we can work something out!

Kris

Back