• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

items for sale..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters here are a few items i have for sale.. ..

1... one ops 21 se glow engine,, never seen fuel before.. new condition..

$ 100.00us shipped to your door in the usa ..

2... a original cmdi sg 20 hydro rtr,, ( SOLD)

3...a 20 microburst verson 2 hull with all speedmaster hardware, cmdi hydro strut and tank mounted also. this boat is in good condition and is a breeze to drive,, also comes with 2 futaba 3003 servos as shown in pics,, you also get a spare strut. and extra trim tabs aswell .. this boat has been set up the same as john browns 21 mono,, with the right engine and prop and pipe is a very competative 20 mono..$190.00us shipped to your door i the usa..

i have pics of all items in my gallery.. i am paypal verified and also except money orders. aswell.

if using paypal please add on there lovely fees ,, thanks jase,, all questions answerd,, first in,, first serve,, thankyou..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi fellow boaters here are a few items i have for sale.. ..
1... one ops 21 se glow engine,, never seen fuel before.. new condition..

$ 100.00us shipped to your door in the usa ..

2... a original cmdi sg 20 hydro rtr,, ( SOLD)

3...a 20 microburst verson 2 hull with all speedmaster hardware, cmdi hydro strut and tank mounted also. this boat is in good condition and is a breeze to drive,, also comes with 2 futaba 3003 servos as shown in pics,, you also get a spare strut. and extra trim tabs aswell .. this boat has been set up the same as john browns 21 mono,, with the right engine and prop and pipe is a very competative 20 mono..$190.00us shipped to your door i the usa..

i have pics of all items in my gallery.. i am paypal verified and also except money orders. aswell.

if using paypal please add on there lovely fees ,, thanks jase,, all questions answerd,, first in,, first serve,, thankyou..

bump

Latest posts

Back