• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

items 4 sale ( PRICES REDUCED)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi fellow boaters here are a few engines and a 21 mono that are not being used any more,,

1,, a mono ,, 21 mocroburst series 2 ,, in great condition,, has all speedmaster hardware and has been set up the same as john browns 21 mono.. includes tank and 2 futaba 3003 servos,, also there are spare speedmaster trim tabs and a spare trut for the boat,, boat is fast and stable,,,and will match the seaducer sd3 if driven properly,, all that is required is your engine and pipe,, radio switch and arial,, shaft ,, 240.00us shipped to your door in the usa, excellent heat racing boat,,

2 .. a ops side exhaust 21 marine engine,, never seen fuel .. new condition.. 100.00us shipped to your door in the usa,,

3... a cmb 21 rs rear exhaust engine in excellent condition,,, only had 3 tanks of fuel through it,, comes complete with header to suit,, spare new piston and liner,, conrod and a spare bearing,, these engines produce good power in a mono or hydro.. 300.00us shipped to your door in the usa.. (

( SOLD PENDING FUNDS )

all pics of these 3 items are in my gallery... i am paypal verified but please add extra for those great paypal fees ,, money orders are good aswell thanks jase,,

Last edited by a moderator:
hi fellow boaters here are a few engines and a 21 mono that are not being used any more,,
1,, a mono ,, 21 mocroburst series 2 ,, in great condition,, has all speedmaster hardware and has been set up the same as john browns 21 mono.. includes tank and 2 futaba 3003 servos,, also there are spare speedmaster trim tabs and a spare trut for the boat,, boat is fast and stable,,,and will match the seaducer sd3 if driven properly,, all that is required is your engine and pipe,, radio switch and arial,, shaft ,, 240.00us shipped to your door in the usa, excellent heat racing boat,,

2 .. a ops side exhaust 21 marine engine,, never seen fuel .. new condition.. 100.00us shipped to your door in the usa,,

3... a cmb 21 rs rear exhaust engine in excellent condition,,, only had 3 tanks of fuel through it,, comes complete with header to suit,, spare new piston and liner,, conrod and a spare bearing,, these engines produce good power in a mono or hydro.. 300.00us shipped to your door in the usa..

all pics of these 3 items are in my gallery... i am paypal verified but please add extra for those great paypal fees ,, money orders are good aswell thanks jase,,

( bump) i am open to offers thanks jase,,

3... a cmb 21 rs rear exhaust engine in excellent condition,,, only had 3 tanks of fuel through it,, comes complete with header to suit,, spare new piston and liner,, conrod and a spare bearing,, these engines produce good power in a mono or hydro.. 300.00us shipped to your door in the usa..

Jason,

Have seen the PM I sent you?

Regards,

James

Jason,

Have seen the PM I sent you?

Regards,

James

hi mate,, the engine and extras is sold pending funds sorry .. been working nights shift .. if falls through i will let you know thanks jase,,

Back