• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Is this for Real

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 OF A KIND VINTAGE HOMLIGHT RACEING BOAT

IT PREMERED AT THE GARDEN SHOW IN ST LOUIS 1966

BE A PART OF HISTORY

I BIULT THIS MYSELF NAD IT WILL BLOW AT LEAST 50 MPH(ACORRDING TO THE REPRESENTIVE AT HOMLIGHT).

ITS SOOOO SCARY IT ALMOST BLOWS RIGHT OF OF YOUY HAND AT LAUNCH.

SO SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

A STEAL AT $2500 DOLLARS OR BEST OFFER

Tim

He has been talking to guy with the miss bud on ebay :p
Vintage Homelight.jpg

the rigger is worth less then 400.00..to me,looks kind of ugly to me,just dark silver metalic...the guy must be on some serious mushrums or hash and crack...

Last edited by a moderator:
1 OF A KIND VINTAGE HOMLIGHT RACEING BOAT

IT PREMERED AT THE GARDEN SHOW IN ST LOUIS 1966

BE A PART OF HISTORY

I BIULT THIS MYSELF NAD IT WILL BLOW AT LEAST 50 MPH(ACORRDING TO THE REPRESENTIVE AT HOMLIGHT).

ITS SOOOO SCARY IT ALMOST BLOWS RIGHT OF OF YOUY HAND AT LAUNCH.

SO SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

A STEAL AT $2500 DOLLARS OR BEST OFFER

TimLMAO, double duty for pond clean up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He has been talking to guy with the miss bud on ebay
tongue.gif

Guys that blower boat is hysterical, almost as good as the one for sale a while back that had rocket pods for testors rockets on it.

Almost sounds like one of TERMINATOR's ads.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i shouldn't even comment to this retarded post but i guess i will.. you would be alot faster than you claim to be if you spent as much time on your boats as you do worrying about what im doing..while im quiet here lately im working on some anti-minnesotian terrorist type stuff that will turn your boats to dust..be careful..lol.

tk

The Doublenator will have no interest in this boat, UNLESS the seller has TWO!!!!!
man guys your killing me here..i was just at work and you all are finger type ***** slappin me all day here..lol i have been getting my stuff down to a managable amount of stuff so i can be better, but i can say not even with all of larry's money would i buy this pile of lumber..resume beating me up now.. have fun fellas.

tk

I just called this guy to ask him what prop he is running on this Rigger he said the hell if I know I have about 30 or 40 props. He then said to Call me back in 10 I need to take it off & look. He reall don't have a clue what he is selling
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
Sorry he really should be giving this boat away. And may be try to sell the AM Radio & the Boat Stand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dog

Actually, Picco and Nova Rossi have done some engines together but not in that size, I've got 3 of them sitting in the basement, Picco on the blocks and Nova Rossi on the heads.

I just hope that somebody isn't stupid enough to bid on it.

Actually, Picco and Nova Rossi have done some engines together but not in that size, I've got 3 of them sitting in the basement, Picco on the blocks and Nova Rossi on the heads.

I just hope that somebody isn't stupid enough to bid on it.
Wow! and you guys gave me a hard time about trying to sell a boat for $3000. At least it was the latest at the time, had a nice paint job, polished all the way around and a pretty girl holding it... not to mention the oval record sheild stamped on the deck. Seeing this guys add I think I was selling it for too cheap. LOL!

I just called this guy to ask him what prop he is running on this Rigger he said the hell if I know I have about 30 or 40 props. He then said to Call me back in 10 I need to take it off & look. He reall don't have a clue what he is selling
huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
Sorry he really should be giving this boat away. And may be try to sell the AM Radio & the Boat Stand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dog
LMAO

Rough crowd .... Don Pinkert would be so proud one of his 1980's vintage COYOTE hulls was worth so much 25+ years after the fact :p

Your all collectively right on .... Not even worth a 1/10 of asking price let alone worth any amount other than too a novelty buff :huh:

I have the same boat that has a better paint job. Was hoping to get $200.00 for it, but maybe I better up the price. Maybe instead of $200.00 I will ask $4000.00. That would be awsume!!

huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dog
I talked to this guy also...he said he builds boats for pro R/C Boat Racers....the guy is a scammer & a BIG JOKE! :wacko:

huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dog
I talked to this guy also...he said he builds boats for pro R/C Boat Racers....the guy is a scammer & a BIG JOKE! :wacko:
LOOKS LIKE SPEED MASTER HARDWARE . I STILL LIKE THE STAND

Back