Irwin outb pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JYD has the molds to make the Irwin stamped outboard pipe. Spoke with him at the Atlanta Grand Prix this year 2013 and he said he was going to start making them again.

He has been sitting on those for a long time, along with a set of stuck Hornet molds.

Yes the hornet. I asked him about that, he said that they are soon to be back in production as well. David Ashmore is supposed to have a new one at the fall nats. So we shall see

JYD has the molds to make the Irwin stamped outboard pipe. Spoke with him at the Atlanta Grand Prix this year 2013 and he said he was going to start making them again.
he also has the pieces & dimensions for the irwin ob quiet pipes, too. i have 3 of them. the quiet pipes are not a "standard size/one size fits all". they are all slightly different, as they are made more for a particular motor or set of mods. both my original irwin's & jimmy's are not the same, no 2 match.......so they are more a trail & error, but when you find one that works on your combo, they are as good as a cooper, imho.

Last edited by a moderator:
i bough 5 pipes off jimmy and had no issue then ordered and paid for more some $650us odd and never heard from him again i emailed him plenty of times and never heard from him again

see thread link http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=50244&hl=jydracing i asked for a refund or the pipes but got nothing so id be careful if i was you

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
he showed up at atlanta.....first i've heard about him in over 3 years. i personally can't say anything bad, had good dealings with him. but from what i've heard, well :unsure: .

Latest posts

Back