*IMPBA Shirts*

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow guys thanks for the great feedback. I will get the ball rolling and let you all know when they are available. They will most likely be available to buy right on the website. Details to come later.

The "IMPBA checkered flag" logo is actually the official IMPBA logo. I designed this back in the 1990's to replace the old "world" logo that had been in use probably since 1949. The IMPBA Board voted to accept the new logo. The old logo has been used with the new logo over the years but I would think it would be more difficult to copy on shirts, etc. than the new logo. Personally, I never liked the old logo that much. The new one can be seen a mile away..............

Dick Tyndall
Agreed. Stick with the new logo front and back.
default_smile.png

I saw one on someone this past weekend with the IMPBA "globe" logo surounded by old school pinstriping. Anyone know where to get them?

I would also like to get on the list for some that Juice is talking about, with front pockets in large

The design shown was the shirt design done by our grapics departent (Scott Cramer did the work) for the 2008 intenrnats. If the IMPBA wants it.. just let me know..

If you were at the 2008 event you likey got one of these shirts.

grim

I'm in for T-shirts, hats, etc, and if they're ready by the Toledo Show I could pick some up there at the NCPH booth.

My sister should still have the program that we made back in 2003 for the decals. I gave out something like 200 of those at the Internat's. Various sizes and colors but I don't know what her price is.

Do you have a printer for the shirts yet? I may be able to help. I have a friend in the t-shirt business and he has a printer that will print on shirts with over 15 million different colors possible. It's great for smaller runs of shirts. Sorry the shirt pictured is not for sale.

viewattachment(24).jpg

Back