IMPBA Regatta Updates

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

Racers,

Couple things: Please visit our web site often. I'm working hard to keep the web site with updated information for you. www.performancemodelboatclub.com (I know our site has a long name but if you can copy and paste, then put it in your favorites, it makes life more simple). There you will find 3 pages set up for different NATS event information.

On the web site under NATS Sponsors you will find all the information about donating product, how to sponsor a class or an event, or place an ad in the event program. Our goal is the more money and product we can get, the more we can give back to you. We also would love to hand a big check over to Juvenile Diabetes, our clubs charity every year.

The weather is finally looking like it's going to break around here, and we can start working on the site. There is also a hand drawn picture of the site layout, a map quest picture and some directions from Interstate 71 to the lake, on one of the NATS pages. Hey I'm no artist., but it's pretty close. Also a new web page with a list of drivers (not totally updated yet...still working) that I can update weekly.

Before you know it, we'll all be having fun in Ohio....after all isn't that what it's really all about.

Mike and the PMBC

At the moment the link on the main page to get you into the rest of the to web site is not working. I have emaild Mike about it. If you want to get into the site you can use:

http://www.performancemodelboatclub.com/IMPBA_NATS.htm

That will get you into the rest of the site.

The Performance model boat club crew have made some nice additions to the page since I was last on there.

-Bob

This is a rough layout of the pond. As you can see it has plenty of room for SAW trials.

Nats_Pond.jpg

You can see from the photo below that the water can be pretty calm.

normal_Lynx_CK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back