IMPBA INTERNATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe

Our club (JACKSON TN. R/C BOAT MODELERS) are talking about biding on the IMPBA INTERNATS in the future. Our lake is located at the Jackson Tn. Fairgrounds just out side of down town. We have a great lake with trees for wind block, stand we built last summer, plenty of parking, on site building for banquet, land almost flat, motels and eating places just minutes from lake. And City of Jackson behind us all the way if we do this. We would like all the input we can get on what all we need to do. How many people we would need to work, How many people we would expect to be there, and so on. any thing you can tell us would be great. Any one that might be willing to help or work if we did this please let us know. Our web site is http://www.intlwaters.com/jacksonrcmb/ You can leave info here or my e-mail is [email protected] or Mark Hopper at htbboats.com

JOE GRACE

JACKSON TN. R/C BOAT MODELERS

I'm going to get some first-hand knowledge of it myself this year. I am helping out the Host club with seeking donations for prizes. If you really want to get some ggod help, contact the people that ran last years event in Evansville, Indiana. It's a lot of work and you'll need every person that you can get. I'll be spending the week in Milford and not even racing!

Back