IMPBA District 4 Scale Racing for 2013

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

IMPBA District 4 Scale Racing for 2013!

IMPBA District 4 has 11 points races planed in 2013 and we are going to see some great racing. First however I would like to thank our past district 4 scale director, Kenny Stang for a fast and fantastic past four years. Thank you Kenny! Now is also a good time to congratulate 2012 Champion Brian Stiglitz on a fantastic performance AND place him your cross hairs! CONGRATS BRIAN!

1. May 4th and 5th River City RC - Johnson City (IL)
  2. June 2nd Badgers Model Boat Club (WI)
  3. June 9th Quad cities RC Boat Club (IL)
  4. June 15th Valley RC (WI)
  5. July 13th Badgers Model Boat Club (WI)
  6. July 14th Badgers Model Boat Club (WI)
  7. August 4th Marquette Model Boat Club: “Double Scale Points” (IL)
  8. August 17th and 18th Minute Breakers Model Boat Club (IL)
  9. August 31st and September 1st Badger Model Boat Club: “District 4 Championships” (WI)
  10. September 29th Summer Thunder (IL)
  11. October 12th and 13th River City RC - Mount Vernon (IL)

Make sure you wright the above days down in your calendar and get your boat registered. It will not be long until we ready for some GREAT DIST 4 SCALE RACING!

And remember. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email [email protected] or look me up on facebook!

Mike “Grimracer” Zaborowski

IMPBA District 4 Scale Director

Brother Marty.. we will make Mendoa this year!.. Yhea.....

PARKING LOT PARTY!..

Grim

Marty Julie the waitress said to call her :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we will be back to Dota

Should be another great year of scale racing.. ALL SCALE enthusiasts are welcome!

I would also like to encourage our scale drivers to consider the use of 2.4 systems. This helps a bunch based on the typical number of boats we get at our races.

Let’s RACE!

Grimracer

Mikey.. coming for that Silver Cup? Should be a great race!

Last edited by a moderator:
NO Sir Mr. Sam.... BUT.. you must register your scale boat with your district and have proof of that when and if you make a Dist 4 Race. I also understand that if you want to race your boat in our district you can register it with us as well (or instead). I do however need to confirm this..

Grim

BRING IT!

I'll have a 2004 U-1 Miss Budweiser.

If someone else already has that boat registered can you still race?

There's a couple races I would like to attend so after I get me scale registered in my district what info do I need to give you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam,

BRING IT.. does not matter in the IMPBA if more then one of the same boats show.

You will get a "Scale Card" from your dist. Just have it with you when you come race with us!

Thats it and its that easy..

Reg with your dist

Bring your boat

Grim

Sweet. I'm going to do my best to make it Johnson City. I'm definitely going to Mt. Vernon.

See yah then.

IMPBA District 4 Scale Racing for 2013!

IMPBA District 4 has 11 points races planed in 2013 and we are going to see some great racing. First however I would like to thank our past district 4 scale director, Kenny Stang for a fast and fantastic past four years. Thank you Kenny! Now is also a good time to congratulate 2012 Champion Brian Stiglitz on a fantastic performance AND place him your cross hairs! CONGRATS BRIAN!

1. May 4th and 5th River City RC - Johnson City (IL)

2. June 2nd Badgers Model Boat Club (WI)

3. June 9th Quad cities RC Boat Club (IL)

4. June 15th Valley RC (WI)

5. July 13th Badgers Model Boat Club (WI)

6. July 14th Badgers Model Boat Club (WI)

7. August 4th Marquette Model Boat Club: “Double Scale Points” (IL)

8. August 17th and 18th Minute Breakers Model Boat Club (IL)

9. August 31st and September 1st Badger Model Boat Club: “District 4 Championships” (WI)

10. September 29th Summer Thunder (IL)

11. October 12th and 13th River City RC - Mount Vernon (IL)

Make sure you wright the above days down in your calendar and get your boat registered. It will not be long until we ready for some GREAT DIST 4 SCALE RACING!

And remember. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email [email protected] or look me up on facebook!

Mike “Grimracer” Zaborowski

IMPBA District 4 Scale Director
race 7 Peter

Latest posts

Back