IMPBA district 2 schedule?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Tony needs someone to help out with the "official" site? I really liked the progress he had made on the site last year. It was building up to be one of the best. I would just like more,more often!

I think I'll e-mail Tony and see if he will accept some help. I know he's a busy man. Free help Tony! ;)

Thanks Kevin!!! for the "not in stone" schedule. Now we can start putting some X's on the calenders at work!!

Is Seville only hosting the internats this year??

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes!

Seville and Cinci clubs are concentrating all of their efforts on the Internats and Gas Nats.

Kevin :rolleyes:

Yes!

Seville and Cinci clubs are concentrating all of their efforts on the Internats and Gas Nats.

Kevin :rolleyes:
Cool...thanks Kevin

they'll surely have thier hands full!

Dan

Tony, Kevin and I are working on building the 2007 District 2 website.

If you, the district 2 racer, have any information you would like posted you may email it in. Information could include flyers on races, fun runs, pictures, results, or just general news and information.

District 2 is a large district, we are hosting two large races this year and we are trying to further promote RC boat racing to the masses.

To make such as site successful it will require the services of all district two racers, clubs, and race directors to make sure they get us information in a timely manner.

There is a flyer listed on the IMPBA website for a race in Seville on 8-18/19 "Buckeye 880" cleveland model boat club.

I do not see it listed in the district schedule above

will there be anymore added to the D2 schedule??

Thanks

Dan

There is a flyer listed on the IMPBA website for a race in Seville on 8-18/19 "Buckeye 880" cleveland model boat club.I do not see it listed in the district schedule above

will there be anymore added to the D2 schedule??

Thanks

Dan
I've added the Buckeye 800 to the list. I would guess some fun runs or club races will be added.

Back