IMPBA district 2 schedule?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

330T

Anyone have a full schedule for IMPBA District 2?

Thanks

Brian

Last edited:
It sounds like Mr. Sheren has a lot on his plate right now, so I think we'll have to be patient.Tom Kelly

As long as we get the forms signed so that we can get the forms and our money to IMPBA by Feb 1 which is the deadline for the Mar 1 Roostertail.

Mike Hallam

The last time I got an e-mail from our District 2 director he told me only 3 clubs had applied so far for races this year. So I guess if the clubs want to race they should ge ahold of our District 2 director and let him know.

Ed Mazzola

Well if Kevin can't give us the offical list of race dates, does anyone have a un offical list? or can anyone give the dates their CLub has submitted, and we'll start our own list right here.

Well if Kevin can't give us the offical list of race dates, does anyone have a un offical list? or can anyone give the dates their CLub has submitted, and we'll start our own list right here.

unofficially Dayton rc club race is going to be 5/06/07. That's on a sunday Our flyers will be out as soon as everything is approved

Dick Stahl

As a side note, I've been e-mailing Brian since he started working on the site. He could use some shots of some boats in D-2 as he needs one for .21 mono yet. He might use some others and change them once in a while to keep the site fresh. Look at what he has on there now to get an idea of the type of shots that he's looking for.

The Internat's may have thrown a wrench in the works with some races so those clubs might be looking for another date. Saginaw usually has one at about that time.

London is looking at hosting 3 races again this year although the June race will be 1 day.

Race #1 - June 10 - Sunday only - all classes

Race #2 - August 25 & 26 - Northern Nats - all classes

Race #3 - Sept 9 - Sunday only - all classes

These race dates still have to be confirmed by Kevin Sheren.

The Ford Model Boat Club will be hosting our 2 day race June 23rd and 24th at our race site in Sumpter TWP Michigan. We will be using the same format as last year with Gas only classes on Saturday June 23rd, and Nitro only classes Sunday June 24th. I'll have a flier posted on the IMPBA web site early this year.

Josh-

Thanks guys, I’ve updated everything and will post flyers when they become available. Also if any club needs website hosting please let me know.

When the D2 schedule is complete it will be posted! If people would get things in early like London and the Ford club it would have been posted 2 weeks ago. We loose 4 weekends to National events. That means I have to find dates for these clubs to put on races. I hope to get finalized this weekend.

If you have questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me 517-321-6230

Kevin Sheren

D2 Director

We do have a web site. Here is the link! D2 web site

When the D2 schedule is complete it will be posted! If people would get things in early like London and the Ford club it would have been posted 2 weeks ago. We loose 4 weekends to National events. That means I have to find dates for these clubs to put on races. I hope to get finalized this weekend.
If you have questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me 517-321-6230

Kevin Sheren

D2 Director

We do have a web site. Here is the link! D2 web site
Kevin, Not sure if papers are on the way will talk to Bob and Garl we are having our race Sunday May 20th Sumpter Park more news to follow.

Mark Owens

Kevin Sheren

D2 Director

"We do have a web site. Here is the link! D2 web site "

Maybe we do have a website.....it's in need of some current info! :blink:

Doesn't look like anyone has updated that site since Sept. 06??

Seems like in a large district like this we should be able to get current info...is help needed in this area??

looks like 330T is all over it!!

Let's go Racin!! B)

Dan

Kevin SherenD2 Director

"We do have a web site. Here is the link! D2 web site "

Maybe we do have a website.....it's in need of some current info! :blink:

Doesn't look like anyone has updated that site since Sept. 06??

Seems like in a large district like this we should be able to get current info...is help needed in this area??

looks like 330T is all over it!!

Let's go Racin!! B)

Dan

gee that club page with all the images looks familiar. ..lol thanks for asking !!

Back