IMPBA ballots online

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
The ballots should be available soon on the IMPBA web site so members do not have to print out the whole Roostertail they will be posted in the FORMS section as before. Sometime today!

Cool. Is this a short form, or is the gas portion still 5 or 6 printed pages? I sure would like a one pager for the gas section. This would be easier (for both the voter and person tallying the results) than having the selections spread across 5 or 6 pages. I had to go buy another ream of paper just to print it :lol: Anyone know the limit of pages before the weight excedes a first class stamp? :p

It actually wasn't necessary for anyone to print the entire Roostertail, Adobe lets you select individual pages or ranges to print.

I know ads bring in revenue, but it would be nice if I didn't end up using ink for ads when I'm printing ballots. I know, stop whining. :rolleyes:

Something else to look into is a fillable PDF. This would let people enter their choices as they are reading the PDF and then just print, sign, and mail. Of course email is still WAY easier, but I know some people like doing things the old fashioned way. ;)

Anyway, these aren't complaints (well ok, a few are sort of), just suggestions for the future. You guys are doing a great job getting information out to everyone.

Let's vote ONLINE! Radio buttons and its done, no email, no snail mail, no stamps, no envelopes, no printing, no going to the post office. You would get better participation. Something to think about.

Latest posts

Back