Illini / Naperville Race?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word I heard yesterday was they are having a club meeting on tuesday and hopefully have a date by the end of the week. I was told that finding a school official to actually say ok do it is hard to find when school is out.

Paul

Tom, You have made 100% of the races that you normally make for the year. It is time to put the boats away for the season.

I am in Seville at the Nats, I will make sure to get the ok for that date.

Paul

John Equi is suppose to be here sometime.

Is the 23rd of August carved in stone????????

I hope so, I'm making plans around it.

Hi All,

Everything I have says the 23rd of August is the "NEW" official race day for the Illini's race. I spoke with John Equi and will be emailing him the signed sanction application per his "OK" first thing tomorrow. Thank You Illini for getting the New date set, I am really looking forward to your race.

Paul

Hi Tony,

The address would be on the flier but since this race was rescheduled the old flier has been removed and no new flier was added. The race is located just east of route 59 on 95th street behind Neuqua Valley High School in Naperville.

Hope that Helps,

Paul

i got it, its (2360 95th St, Naperville) in case anyone else doesnt know it. i usually can not get addresses especially for badger, only directions. i for one am not stuck in the stone ages and have a gps unit and so prefer addresses lol.

i got it, its (2360 95th St, Naperville) in case anyone else doesnt know it. i usually can not get addresses especially for badger, only directions. i for one am not stuck in the stone ages and have a gps unit and so prefer addresses lol.
The Badger pond has no address except that it's at 118th ave. and HWY E in Kenosha County. The pond is on private land.

Back