If only.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUNLBOTR

Tim,

Today would be forty eight, and not a day goes by, that some good thought comes in to push out the reality.

You were such a stitch, I can still remember the evening at Gilligans. Hell, between you and Fingers, the entire CRAB population on John's Island disappeared.

You may have more friends than you'll ever know.

To the Creek Rat in the sky....

Godspeed Tim,Shortbus, a.k.a. Dizzy.

The entire boating family that cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
No words randy, just wet eyes. the trip down to s.c. to say goodbye to tim was one of the saddest days of my life. never forgotten, always loved - godspeed tim.

Me too barn, took his shirt out of the bag, and went to pieces. I have a scandisk with 1200 pics from 2011 WTC that was given to me by Dee's brother, still haven't gone thru it.13 Feb was a day of reflection, and I know how you feel.

Be strong JJ.

RP

An old poster i first saw at watkins glen back in the '50s. "we few, we happy few; we loyal band of brothers. He who races with me this day, shall always be my brother." i think of it when i think of timmy. I think JJ was stronger than i was........

Well put Robin.

We are a band of brothers.

PING

He will be missed . To all that know him. PING!
I had almost forgotten about PING until you mentioned it Shane, Zamn it man,
default_sad.png

Timmy was one of a kind for sure, Didnt know him as well as you guys, but from the times I got to spend with him and our conversations here and on the phone- he is missed.

As Randy said- You had more friends than you ever knew , and your missed my brother.

PING.

Andy

Back