I waters Corvette club!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

If you are a Corvette nut like me.. lets have an I waters Vette wave...

Grimracer - 2002 Z06 in Millennium Yellow!

I know there are more of you!

We dont have a Emoticon that waves so this will have to do! :D

Jerry

Ron

Joe

Come on!

Last edited by a moderator:
C-5 ZO6`s forever...... the Mark Martin musuem in Daytona has the 1 millionth vette produced & several twin turbo 700-1000hp plus vette`s. Also Many Calaway High HP Corvettes. The coolest is a row of church pews, with all corvette rear clips from different eras... & a nice 21ft ski boat with a C5 rear clip fiberglass into the rear of the boat transom... B) the Baddest would have to be a Maybe 62 era triple black in perfect cond..... :huh: :huh: with a LS2 under the hood :blink:

i dont have a vette, but ive gotta say, IF i had the cash, it would be a C6 Z all the way. You just cant beat them performance, or looks wise. BUT, I would be able to afford a C5 Z far before a C6, and they are just as bad of rides. Anything with the LSx series motor = touched by the hand of god :D

ls1godwl7ks3.jpg

Sorry could not pop for a vet. So I got the Trailblazer SS with the LS2 in it instead $28000. Bonus it tows the big boat and bring the toy boats to the lake.

David

P.S. 12.42 108MPH 1/4 mile With a little tweak.

for nostaligia :ph34r:

67 coupe milano maroon/black interior rail exhaust redlines, 427/435 tripower

for now

Z06 BLACK EVERY OPTION B)
i have a black 2006 imp ss with every option, tint glass. very FAST! :D

2006 no options white. Removed the direct drive fan. installed a electric fan and reprogrammed the ECU myself. Removing the toque management system.

David

P.S. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread. Still mt first love is my 94 Z28 had it since new 200300 mils so far never bin apart.

HPtuners? Make sure you also zero out all the abuse mode tables, IF it has them (im sure it does)

It's not a vette, but it is LS1 powered an he's an ex IW regular (TwinK90)

Not a Vette nut... but have one sitting in the driveway anyway.

91 C4 with a few mods.. and it has less then 15,000 original miles :p

Attachments

• 66Mustang 002.jpg
    66Mustang 002.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
Mike Z.

Did not know you were a vette guy. Nice ride. I have a 74 coupe (bought new) and an '04 coupe, dark gray, 6 speed manual, 400 hp. Scary fast. My heart still pounds more with my twin with 80's

Stu

Stu.. Nice.. very nice.. I heard you had an 04 but i did not know about the 74.. Kwel.. i use to have a 72 Stingray but.. you know how it goes..

Now we have to get Ron Jr to give us a wave!

Rigged.. man.. hit the road with that dog... she wants to RUN!

On that note.. I got to see Allan W's tripple black in sep and its very very nice!.. it was that car that got me thinking.. must be more I waters vette dudes.. lets have a VETTE WAVE!

Grim

My Corvette history

1st Vette 69 roadster lemans Green, White soft 350/350 sold

2nd Vette 76 L82 Red /White int all option car sold

3rd Vette 87 vert Red/Saddle int/Black top all option car (current summer driver).

4th TBD

Save the wave!

My Corvette history

1st Vette 69 roadster lemans Green, White soft 350/350 sold

2nd Vette 76 L82 Red /White int all option car sold

3rd Vette 87 vert Red/Saddle int/Black top all option car (current summer driver).

4th TBD

Save the wave!

ive got your 4th one zaker, silver 07 Z06 give ya a good deal man!!!!

my shop queen is a 09 silver ZR1 with like 60 miles on it haha..

I figured ole Truex would be wandering in here sometime. Good choices in cars brother. C6 vette's = B)

Rigged.. man.. hit the road with that dog... she wants to RUN!
Negative. Bought it because of the very low mileage.. longer it sits staying in good condition with low miles, the more money ill probably get when selling it :p

Mustangs are my real passion when it comes to cars... have 4 of them, one being a 66 Coupe, and my favorite 94 GT street car that made a bit over 630rwhp B)

Attachments

• 66Mustang 001.jpg
    66Mustang 001.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 94Mustang 003.jpg
    94Mustang 003.jpg
    373 KB · Views: 0
Back