• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need some .21 parts and pieces. Also, a 21 hydro needed.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparbarn Jr

I am making my return to racing full time this year. I need to buy a few things!

Eagle SG turn fin

K&B collets

.21 strut

A competitive .21 Sport Hydro (used) prefer to just add m, b, & r.

Just let me know. Thanks guys and gals!

I have an eagle SG 21 turn fin and a couple of the K&B black collets. What else do you need?

I will takem just pm me ur PayPal and what I owe you. I really need a 20 hydro maybe a whip or something. But I don't have time to scratch build it. So, looking for something used I can rig and run. I also need a strut for the eagle that's not square drive. Thanks Bob for your help.

Had the best heat of my 21 life...1:37 6 lap heat race. :15 off Jim Wilson's national fast time...1st race of the year.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds very tempting! Gonna run all this by my pops this evening. After all, he is still the boss of this race team. I do like fast!!!!! Planning on using a green head silver case CMB. Thank you guys so much for your help! This the BEST group of people I have ever known!!! (That means ALL of this hobbies members!)

Latest posts

Back