I have a problems with my K&B engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gattorno

I have a problems with my K&B engine

what can i do for go faster rpm´s in my K&B serie No. K 94 3.5

crankshaft 13mm.

Re:I have a problems with my K&B engine

I change the piston and cylinder, but no run high rpm´s and don´t not have horse power

WHATS HAPENING IN MY ENGINE

one more time and the engine go too the trash.

jejjejeje

:eek: Did you raise the head clearance? Also maybe your pipe length is wrong. From the fatest part of the pipe (where your pressure fitting is) to the glow plug you should be at 7 3/4 inches. I'm very successful at that length.

You changed the P/L but did you change the bearings? Bad bearings makes the motor run like your towing a log. Also, mod engines love high nitro. I run 50%, what are you running?

8)

Hi,

Have you got the pipe timed liner or the standard one? Is that a Supertigre carb you have fitted? What is it's bore 7, 8 or 9mm? That car type pipe looks around the right length what size pipe are you trying to pull? Maybe you could try a smaller 3 blade and let the motor spin up a bit. (X437/3 or X438 2 blade) Don't give up just yet. Are you running at least 25% Nitro, these motors wake up on 40% and more.

cheers

GT 8)

Hi

what a dud typist I am - obviously I mean what size 'prop'

How many RPM are you trying for? Also forgot you could try lifting the motor to surface the prop more.

cheers

GT 8)

The pipe looks way too long to me. Where the silicone joiner is where the pipe would normally go onto the engine in a car. If so, that would be making a big difference.

Ian.

hi friends thanks for your help.

I use a supertigre carb .45, factory ballbearing, car pipe .21 mega, glow plug O.S #8, prop 215, altitud see level, i´m use 35% nitro but the engine not go, i change the engine and i look the diference whit same pipe (car pipe .21 mega), same fuel, prop 215, glow OS #8, and my tunnel hull go faster, i have a second place in race day.

I take your´s helps, and one more time test the bad engine.

Thanks for your tips my dear boaters.

Atte. Sergio Cuevas Arceo.

Hi,

Have you got the pipe timed liner or the standard one? Is that a Supertigre carb you have fitted? What is it's bore 7, 8 or 9mm? That car type pipe looks around the right length what size pipe are you trying to pull? Maybe you could try a smaller 3 blade and let the motor spin up a bit. (X437/3 or X438 2 blade) Don't give up just yet. Are you running at least 25% Nitro, these motors wake up on 40% and more.

cheers

GT 8)
the carb is .45 supertigre i don´t now what bore

Back