Hyperformance Lower coming...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hey, i just thought i would relay something that Randy Naylor (BBY racing) posted on the RR forum about the Hyperformance lower units...

'Dave is an old friend of mine and I called him to day about the CNC out drive they are out of stock right now, they will be making some this week and sent out to me some time next week. Thanks for the tip. I will be stocking them for my hull. will tell you more as it happens. He sell it with no stub shaft and no flex cable. but I have them in stock.'

And i thought that since Tim from Precision boats also stocks the stub and flex shafts then anyone on here who likes then should be able to get one going for nitro use :)

Kris

TIM, Sorry Kris,

Keep those ears open and let us know when they come out, and what the price is !

Jerry D. and James Irwin Have me interrested in the CMB the $$$$ right !! But I'm still holding out on that MAC , it's most probably going to be alot more $$$$.

By the end of summer I'll probably be ready for one. Or we could try that cipolla with the Rossi crank ah !!! Found new TT's at $144.95 us , at that price new bearings wouldn't be a problem !!

Now those threads, that kit would cost more than the bearings.

Guys,

Go to ABC RC HOBBIES .COM They are in N.C. !!! They also have O.S. 21XM's for 249.95 .

If tower hobbies are true to there word they should match the TT price!!! They already matched the O.S. !!! All you need to do is tell them the price and who has them !!!

If they are given you $15.00 off then the O.S. should be $234.95 !!!! And they have PARTS!!!!

Latest posts

Back