• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HYDROS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDM Racing

I have a 45 size Super Coyote Hydro, SOLD

Also have a 67-80 size Avenger-Spider hydro -SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 45 size Super Coyote Hydro,comes with listed below:

Rudder Strut,turnFin, 3/16 cable,drive dog, Launch handel, starter belt, metal Tank,motor mount for 45 size motor, Steering,throtle,3rd. channel servos, on/off switch, and a stand, ready to drop your motor in and go. $200.00 Shipped in USA ONLY lower 48

lso have a 67-80 size Avenger-Spider hydro, has everything as the above hydro mentioned, except NO STAND, and uses a 1/4 cable $ 175.00 (usd) SHIPPED USA ONLY LOWER 48

POST HERE FIRST TO REQUEST PICTURES
Could I get some pics to [email protected] Thanks Henry

Rudder Strut,turnFin, 3/16 cable,drive dog, Launch handel, starter belt, metal Tank,motor mount for 45 size motor, Steering,throtle,3rd. channel servos, on/off switch, and a stand, ready to drop your motor in and go. $200.00 Shipped in USA ONLY lower 48

lso have a 67-80 size Avenger-Spider hydro, has everything as the above hydro mentioned, except NO STAND, and uses a 1/4 cable $ 175.00 (usd) SHIPPED USA ONLY LOWER 48

Could I get some pics to [email protected] Thanks Henry

Picturs sent ,Henry

Thanks Bob

Looks like I was gone to long, if the deal falls thrugh on the Avenger I will take it

Bob

Also have a 67-80 size Avenger-Spider hydro, has everything as the above hydro mentioned, except NO STAND, and uses a 1/4 cable $ 175.00 (usd) SHIPPED USA ONLY LOWER 48

Pic of 45 boat [email protected] :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Also have a 67-80 size Avenger-Spider hydro, has everything as the above hydro mentioned, except NO STAND, and uses a 1/4 cable $ 175.00 (usd) SHIPPED USA ONLY LOWER 48

Pic of 45 boat [email protected] :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

Picture sent to your email,Thanks.. Bob

Latest posts

Back