Hydro open house

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ron,

I will be there for sure, if 9am is the start time then 9am is the time I will be there. Could you message me an addie so I know where I am going?

Thank You,

Paul

i'm currently working on getting a baby sitter but plan on attending.

Ron my friend

I can not make it as we are moving our daughter to a new apartment this weekend. You know she needs her dad to help out.

Thanks for doing this for us

Grim

This type of forum has not happened for 20 years. I learned a basis for what I know today from this type of session. You guys do know what you are missing from such an expert. I wish I could be there, I could always learn more.

Indeed this is a deal you don't want to pass up. There are not many opportunities to gain hands on information from someone who competes on the highest level. I am VERY lucky because I get to do something like this every Sat.. I can't tell you the countless hours I have saved by not chasing my tail, from absorbing very important information, not to mention performance gains.

Norm Doerr

This type of forum has not happened for 20 years. I learned a basis for what I know today from this type of session. You guys do know what you are missing from such an expert. I wish I could be there, I could always learn more.
Stu ,I am no expert,I just want to pass along things that YOU,and your group have shared for the last 15 yrs.THANK YOU.

I would just like to thank Ron for all the help and info to day. I didn't realize how much was involved with r/c boating, the little things that is. now I hope I can remember everthing.

Thanks

Terry

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm so bummed I could not get a baby sitter! Cheese is supposed to come over and show me.

Many thanks to Ron also. The information passed on there was priceless and I made more notes when I got back home. That sort of education shaves literally years off the learning curve and saves a ton of frustration. Also dispells many myths regarding riggers. Hopefully something similar will be done again and more people will get the chance to attend. I've got work to do now with the boat, props, setup, etc. but at least I'll be going in the right direction. Thanks again Ron.

Thank You Ron !!

I have already gone and got a calculator and my equations are working so I am doing this correctly. I also have started to get the materials needed for a setup table and should have all of that done today and ready for use. I have never used a setup table before but seeing how they can help I will be using one now for sure. The information I got from you would have taken years if not more for me to get and then be able to apply.

Thank You,

Paul

Tom I can try and show you exactly what I was show, I got the moments figured out so that should help for sure.

Thank You Ron !!
I have already gone and got a calculator and my equations are working so I am doing this correctly. I also have started to get the materials needed for a setup table and should have all of that done today and ready for use. I have never used a setup table before but seeing how they can help I will be using one now for sure. The information I got from you would have taken years if not more for me to get and then be able to apply.

Thank You,

Paul

Tom I can try and show you exactly what I was show, I got the moments figured out so that should help for sure.
sorry to hijack this thread for a moment..lol gooy bring yer 12 hydro to mendota i have a suprise for you..we can get a little grudge match stuff goin..on sat afternoon ..

Latest posts

Back