• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Hughey 21 rigger hdwe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kevin,

I have some old Hughey stuff at home. I am not sure if it works for you or not. I am going to send you my phone number. Remind me later tonight or tomorrow morning via text and I will dig up what I have.

I had a Hughey 45 hydro that I raced in the 70s/80s that I believe I bought from Greg without much hardware. What I used was a K&B rudder and Speedmaster strut which worked well. I think your best and really only choice would be Speedmaster.

I had a Hughey 45 hydro that I raced in the 70s/80s that I believe I bought from Greg without much hardware. What I used was a K&B rudder and Speedmaster strut which worked well. I think your best and really only choice would be Speedmaster.
Speedmaster is good stuff. I am putting on a 19 round nose. I want to make as I had it in the 50s

Kevin

Latest posts

Back