HTB 360 project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Wadlow

Finally got some paint on this thing and will be testing the conversion that I made. let me know what yall think

So you are getting in with the big boys this year.... Bring it Scotty!!!!
We should have some fun in 7.5 tunnel

Brian

Finally got some paint on this thing and will be testing the conversion that I made. let me know what yall think
Looking good CowBoy youriding south with me?
we are going to give it a shot. got a lot of testing do. looking forward to some tight racing ;)
AWW c mon now im goin to be a lap down to everybody this year.

BTW looks good cant waint to see it run we need get all the 7.5s in the club and go out and hve some fun soon!

Scott,

The boat looks really good!!

Would you be able post some close up shots of your Conversion Set Up, there are a few of us here in Oz who are very interested in the 7.5cc CMB conversion and the 7.5cc class here is about to have a growth spurt.

Good luck with your testing, keep us up to date with how it goes.

Regards,

James

Scott,

Would you be able post some close up shots of your Conversion Set Up, there are a few of us here in Oz who are very interested in the 7.5cc CMB conversion and the 7.5cc class here is about to have a growth spurt.

Regards,

James
I really like the paint the cowl looks like a real canopy. You old dog you can paint but can you drive>Mikey your pitman just dont use the B word

Scott,

Regards,

James
here are a few close ups of the conversion I hope this helps. I will keep you informed of testing and try to get more pics...thanks.

Scott,

Regards,

James
here are a few close ups of the conversion I hope this helps. I will keep you informed of testing and try to get more pics...thanks.
Thanks for the photos Scott.

It looks like a simple and effective set up, well done. Let us know how it runs.

Regards,

James

Scott,

Regards,

James
Thanks for the photos Scott.

It looks like a simple and effective set up, well done. Let us know how it runs.

Regards,

James
I will let you know how it works and post and changes that I make. ;)

Back