how they are built a sponsor?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gattorno

Hi guys,

Already me disgust to do the sponsors structured, someone would be able to put pics of as to do them for the method WOF (wood over foam), it would be thanked them a lot that my new construction is braked for lack of two sponsors.

looking

Img_0018.JPG

Thanks

Gatt.

The depth the sponson extends below the center section is drawn on the inside of the sponson. The depth at the back is held by screws through the sponson strip into the back sponson former.

The depth at the front is held with rubber bands around the sponsons holding them against the center section. I then apply thin CA to glue the sponson to the center section. However, the sides of my center section are wood. Since you have exposed foam, you better use epoxy. You can apply the epoxy to the sides of the center section and then attach the sponsons. Use at least a 15 minute curing epoxy.

JD

Hi JD,

Thanks by the pics, if you have pics of the details of construction of the sponsor would thank it yourself.

Gatt.

Back