• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

How much is a Bob Tuttle Glass Sport 20 worth NEW?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beef

I was looking to buy a hull and wanted to know what they are New?

Thanks Keith

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL B)
Dan.
Ok, Now you know I'm bidding on it. What do they cost New?

I would hate to over bid it.
Come on now, someone has to know the price of a New glass Bob Tuttle Sport 20 Hull.
It's not worth a penny more than $99. Anyone bidding higher is a fool! :p
Ok, Thanks Chuck
You do understand my post, right? Phil's sport 20 is $250, Brian's wood sport 20 kit is $150, and Bob listed wood kits a couple years ago for $195.

LOL B)
Dan.

Come on now, someone has to know the price of a New glass Bob Tuttle Sport 20 Hull.
Ok, Thanks Chuck
You do understand my post, right? Phil's sport 20 is $250, Brian's wood sport 20 kit is $150, and Bob listed wood kits a couple years ago for $195.
Yes i do, thanks for your help

That boat on ebay sure looks like a Phil Thomas Sport 40

Guys, That is if fact my hull... cost of that model was 325.00. I happen to think my new wood boat is leaps and bounds better, no contest. wood, my friend is good! 400.00 and I'll build you a much better boat.

Bob

LOL B)
Dan.

Ok, Thanks Chuck
have you ever built a glass boat, Chuck? it's a s**t load of work... try it some time.

Bob

LOL B)
Dan.

Ok, Thanks Chuck
have you ever built a glass boat, Chuck? it's a s**t load of work... try it some time.

Bob
Yes Bob, I understand. It appears you did NOT understand my post. Many of us are watching that auction. I intentionally understated the value to reduce the competition. My post was in jest, which I think MOST people understood. I posted the clarification, showing the cost of other sport 20s, in case some didn't. I'm posting this to make it painfully obvious to those who might not have understood my humor.

Guys, That is if fact my hull... cost of that model was 325.00. I happen to think my new wood boat is leaps and bounds better, no contest. wood, my friend is good! 400.00 and I'll build you a much better boat.Bob

Bob

Yes my 20 sport boat cost $275 with the front radio box. That glass Tuttle boat is good, but there are better ones Bob is making now.

These boats have higher cost not only cause of the work it takes, but they do run great and win races. :lol:

Back