• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT PIPES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what/who are hotpipes? obviously an exhaust of some kind. any product info or a web site would help.

Im looking to get a few orders for hot pipes. to save some money. If interested, please reply here only.
Depends on price and whether you'll be getting a complete pipe set-up or just pipe (flange-header-pipe clamp-muffler etc.)

Be nice to get a quickdraw set-up like Redline sells for $100.00 cheaper :rolleyes:

They are nice but a bit too pricey still. I do want one though B)

Dan

The quick draw engines web site in accessories link, hot pipes are very expensive. Like 200.00 complete. I want to get at least 10 peolpe that will pay 150.00 per complete pipe and order them in a lot so its cheaper.

Hot pipes are coming to be very popular but are hard to come by at a decent price. If I get 10 Ill make an order and we all can save some money.

Whilst yes the QD pipes come at a price, they are very good IMHO.

I do have to disagree about being able to get them at a good price though ;) , there is another option below

Just wondering, have you given consideration to purchasing the hotpipe kit?? It is significantly cheaper (approx $60-80ish for the kit dependant on what you choose) and whilst you have prep work and welding to accomplish, if you're good with a TIG it's a piece of cake.

Another option is to find a local welder, engineer, car muffler guy that you are comfortable with and ask them to undertake the task they could very well weld it up at a reasonable price.

I purchased two kits and had them sent to me in Australia about 12mths ago, I cleaned the stampings and prepped them and a local car exhaust guy welded them for me. Cost me about a case of beer so if you're creative there are cheaper options. The savings for me were considerable.

Just another option to consider if you like

Here is the link http://quickdrawengines.com/sample_41Y/Page_103x.html

Johno

I am a welder. That is my plan. I want to buy 10 kits, and then sell them. I can get them in lots of 10 at a good price. Then we are all happy, I make a buck or two and you all save about 80.00. Ill sell them complete with a non cut flex pipe for 150.00 thats a savings of about 60-80 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent news, I'm sorry I didn't realise you were a welder, my mistake. Best of luck with the venture. I am sure if you mentioned this over on Jim's Boat Dock as well http://66.64.192.120/ you will get a bit of interest as that site is predominately Gas boats.

Johno

Latest posts

Back