Hosting Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I shopped around for hosting A LOT. While their price is a bit higher I do honestly believe their knowledge and ability to keep our forum operating well is better than others I have researched. I will update this as I hear back from them. It also seems that some support services we have been having for free would be a hefty charge from other hosts.

Here is the latest email I have sent them:

Dear Siteground sales team,A few weeks back we corresponded on the renewal of our professional VPS www.intlwaters.com and our shared www.impba4.com (your name for the account is www.firefighterboats.com). We were having difficulty with the performance of our VPS and after many emails we were transfered to a different vps server. We are much more satisfied with the VPS we were moved to. We like to pay for 1 year of hosting at a time. I still however have a few questions:

1) Will you be able to maintain the quality of the vps for an entire year? I know it is easy to simply overload the number of virtual accounts on such a system.

2) Every year our customers expect price reductions from us. Just because our costs go up does not mean we can simply pass the costs on. You had earlier quoted us a cost of $1400 for 1 year of hosting. This is nearly a 40% increase over last year. Why have you made such a huge price increase? Is this the best price you can offer?

3) We may opt for a monthly payment. This would allow us more flexibility if the quality of the server decreases or if you are unable to quote a better price. How would this be handled?

Thanks,

Tom Moorehouse

Back