Holy Cow an update!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

That's right.... I made a new news post to the main page! :eek: hope nobody is mad/worried/lost/upset/whatever about the lack of updates..... i just cant keep it all up right now.

I would like to ask if anyone wants to help with the site i'm all ears to hear ideas.... i really like to see the site active but can't do it as much as I would like to right now.

on the good news side...... wait maybe that is not the right thing to say...... but anyways I got my boat in the water for the 3rd time today this year.... it did ok... I plan on attending the .21 shootout as my last race for the year..... i dont know.... 2 races in a year with a newborn baby in the middle of the season.... I guess that is about all a guy can ask for huh??? I would probably got like 5-6 races on a good year???

anyways enjoy the news post.... thanks to mike z for the pics, and doc john for the boating tip.

so who would like to see a (somewhat) regular doc john's news tips post!

SHAZAM!!!!!! :eek:

I am wide open to questions and comments on the forums also as far as content and such, Where would ya like to see them go??

Tom, go get em Dude!!!! Burn some nitro and have some fun!!!! Old man Winter is gettin closer all the time :-

Gene ;D

i know this is fraternity of little shared secrets, but i would like to see some info on internal engine mods ie: piston, sleeve, timing...etc. i am aware of the wealth if info at Marty's site regarding these things, but i like the laid back atmosphere of this forum better. anyway........my 2 cents.

Tom!

Been there, done that. Being a daddy and working and trying to do hobby things is pretty tough. I understand about having to give up the hobby time. Hang on it gets better.

Later!

Ed Radz

Latest posts

Back