Hmmmmmmmm........

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gene,

That was on 10% got to get me one of them!!! ;D

Tim

PB Racing

BTW: Our Villian ran 78-80 mph the other day. In my car that was HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Yeah me too ;)

Reserve met with 21 bids,

Sheeeeesh!!!! I must be doin something wrong here ;D

This public service announcement brought to you by:

" The Intlwaters Tech Crew"

Who's motto is, Dats a Fact Jack!!!!! :p 8)

oops....that was supposed to read $400 more
oops.gif

yep....... The locals would love me if I came to the pond with that one ;D

NOT

I'm thinking a 200 mad max merc lightened and ported will round that hull out nicely

Actually that hull with a stock 115 Merc, Will scare the hell outta ya!!! :eek:

Hey honey where's the Visa card?? ;D

Yeah, Yeah, I know beans and dogs fer a month :p

Lately I’ve been a big fan of the “if it don’t sink the boat when you put the motor on it: it must be the right size” theory for sizing the motor to the hull ;D

no I'm not an english major....but that's proper english here in Va Beach

now that would be fun to play with.........

I had a bizzare dream the other night after working on my scratch built .67 rigger. I built a scaled up version of the boat, big enough for me to ride in, and it was powered by a twin turbocharged V6 inboard........ A 30 foot outrigger in my shop, sounds like fun to me.

~ James

Don’t give me any ideas…I’m not reading this thread anymore ;D

As it turns out, I’m in the process of cleaning out my garage/ organizing just so that I can find stuff. You know you’re in need of reorganizing when you have a 22’ x 24’ garage and don’t even have room for a lawnmower (much less the two cars it was intended for)

My wife is getting scared, because she thinks that I’ll fill the extra space with a “BIG PROJECT”

My goal is just to have enough space to park at least one car, "no more toys"

Don’t give me any ideas…I’m not reading this thread anymore ;D
Heh heh, I might just have to make a trip to home depot on my way home, how cool would it be to make a full size outrigger or tunnel in your own shop with your own Ideas? we make our own r/c boats, I dont see why we couldnt sclae it up to full size and make it work.... Not saying that I would go out and try to enter a race somewhere, nothing that elaborate, just something to take to the lake and play with, maybe turn a few heads.

My Uncle owns two Auto salvage yards in town and it would much easier to convert a car engine into an inboard boat engine, outboards are so dang expensive.

hmmmmm the wheels are turning......

Hey Grim, how much to build a 36 inch long fuel cell to hold say.... about ten galllons? ;D ;D

GTR can you make me a really BIG cowl ? ;D ;D

~ James

Hi TF

Yeah I reackon I could make you a really big cowl but if I went to that much effort I would be too tempted to make a really big boat to test it on. I think that would get me in the divorce court - I'm already on borrowed time with the amount of 'toys' I have kicking around.

GT ;D

That guy should of done a BUY IT NOW for like 800.

Who ever gets that boat is in for a big disapointment for sure.

I like that tunnel, a 115? How would a black max 150 do on that? and i scare easly.

NT

Latest posts

Back