Hi Jack Mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozbryan

Anyone know what the thread is on the height adjustment screw for a 3.5 sixe mount?

I`m pretty sure its the same thread as a K&B .21 OB Propshaft..Pretty sure that its 10-32.

I have 1/2 a height adjustable mount on a lower that I bought in a job lot. Its thread is same as the stub shaft.

Ian

Yep, Ian is on the money.

10-32 x 1'25"

Edit: that's 1.25" long

Last edited by a moderator:
has anybody got any pics of one of these mounts. I have the bit that goes on the lower.. just need to make the bit that goes on the hull :)

Dont happen to have one do you brad? I need one or i wont be running a ob at winter spec

Dont happen to have one do you brad? I need one or i wont be running a ob at winter spec
Hi mate,

You after just the bolt? I can send you a bolt out one of the mounts I have. The mounts I have are for OS lowers, the bolts are the same though.

Won't have anyone missing Winter Spec over a engine mount:) That excuse does not fly with me:)

Brad

Yeah i just need a bolt mate... but i dont want to kill one of your mounts. Ill see if i can get one first.

Hi mate,

You after just the bolt? I can send you a bolt out one of the mounts I have. The mounts I have are for OS lowers, the bolts are the same though.

Won't have anyone missing Winter Spec over a engine mount:) That excuse does not fly with me:)

Brad
We can't let them wimp out on an ass whooping thats for sure...especially Bryan

Latest posts

Back